This work package encompasses the general management activities conducted to guarantee that the project meets its time plan, budget and quality requirements.
Its objectives involve the following tasks:
- Ensure efficient management and co-ordination of all project activities.
- Stimulate and support communication among project partners and between different work packages.
- Ensure good communication to key stakeholders, especially with the Experts Advisory Board (EAB), whose aim will be to guide the progress of the project.
- Secure the realisation of project goals on time and a timely management of the project budget.
- Quality control and progress monitoring.
- Risk management.
- Financial and administrative management of the project.
- Ensure compliance with all ethics requirements.
- Communication with and reporting to the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (EASME) and to the European Commission (EC).